- Mar 08, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PMVia video conferencing - Zoom
- Mar 15, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PMVia video conferencing - Zoom
- Mar 22, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PMVia video conferencing - Zoom
- Mar 29, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PMVia video conferencing - Zoom
- Time is TBDPennington WI Hall, Pennington, Pennington WI Hall, Pennington, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8JS
- Time is TBDBransgore Scout Group, Burnt House Lane, Bransgore, Christchurch BH23 8DD, UK
Welcome. When I started yoga I did it for fitness, flexibility and strength but I soon realised yoga is about so much more. I have been amazed at the healing and coping ability yoga can provide to ease the path through difficult periods in your life.
I see people stressed, pressurised and lacking self - confidence, Yoga can help to relax, to focus on breathing, to take away competitiveness and judgement of others; it allows you to re-centre on the most important person, yourself.
Yoga @ Home
With the challenges of Covid-19 and following requests from present and new customers we have several ways we can continue our yoga practice during lockdown.
You can watch a recorded yoga class.
Other classes are available to purchase at £3 per class... Email to Purchase
These special two hour workshops are currently on hold until Tier 3 restrictions are lifted in The New Forest, watch this space for more workshops in 2021.
Click below to purchase tickets. Spaces are limited due to social distancing.
Tickets include home made refreshments.
Please bring your own mat or towel.
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Or alternatively fill in the form below
and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
PHONE NUMBER: 0775 176 7102